Blog Archive

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Mother's Day

Here we are Mother's Day. Mom is here and we went to dinner last night. It was great. Father was not happy but paid the bill. Mom made her order wine and we had two PuPu platters. Oh well. It was for Mother's Day. We sent him home on the train this morning. I took a bit of time and when to Flower World and picked up a quilt and stopped at the fabric store. It was a successful adventure.

We are not doing brunch or anything tomorrow. Planting flowers and just relaxing.

I never realized how much I was a "Mother" and how important it was to me until this assault on my baby. I guess I took the roll for granted. I was surprised by motherhood but have always loved it more than any other role I have had to play. It fits me like a glove. I don't think I would ever survive loosing the part. I am looking forward to playing the part for many years to come.

ME is working on trying to get the Hobbit loaded on the IPOD. I am amazed at her abilities to work on computers. I am catching up. You will know I hav arrived when a picture appears on this page. It might be a long time.



No comments: