Blog Archive

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Day One, not Day Zero



Looks like we made

it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you believe it. These pictures were taken less than 5 hours after a dose of Vincristine and Methotrexate into her spine. I guess it part of that wonderful 13, I can handle anything attitude.

1:30 p.m. today were were officially in the Maintenance program. More about that later.

It is a huge step and an important mile stone. We are a third of the way done.

I now know what we "should" be doing for the next 12 weeks. It is a great feeling. It has been a very long year. Lots of prayers of Thanksgiving were said today.

Speaking of Thanksgiving, I may have to cook a turkey and have that sandwich I missed in November. ( See I am scattered as ever. How refreshing.)

No comments: