Blog Archive

Monday, July 11, 2005

Important Visits from Family




Tons of stuff to do yesterday but then that is every day. I always have great plans. I guess that is what makes it so much fun. Each time I make a long list of things to accomplish and I loose the list, I realize that being OCD is not my mental health issue.

Well the day was hijacked by Aunt Julia. She is 92 and she is a pistol. She spent the day and we had a great time. We chatted about family and the old days. She is an inspiration.

David flew in and was here for a few hours. We had a great dinner.

I shaved M-E's head and she looks great.

Here are some pictures.

WE did a the doctor today. Blood tests, one that required a real poke. She cried but then smiled as we left. Number are dropping. Just how far will be told by the tests on Thursday. Neuro Opthomologist tomorrow. Dr. May will look and see if the swollen optic nerves have resolved themselves.

One more day closer to Maintenance.

No comments: