Blog Archive

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Good Friends and Good times



I wanted to direct you to the picture of Lori and me at the ball game. She came from Boise to help with Mary-E. She had a ticket and then Mary-Elizabeth did not start as planned. She came to take care of her and be on hand for the expected blood transfusion. She took M-E to the hospital but her counts were not low, as expected so she ended up going to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Mary-Elizabeth refused to submit to leeches to drop her counts so it was scary Johnny Depp as Carol Burnett\Michael Jackson for her.

All went well. They both ended up liking the movie. I have heard, I am expected to take M-E again.

M-E had a sleep over so Lori and I were free to raise Cain. We choose a Mariner's game. We did not go to see the Mariners but rather Baltimore. It was sort of sad. I can bet better than most of the home team. We were able to witness Palmaro make his 3000th hit. It was lots of fun to see the crowd and his team. We gave him the honor that was due. I felt a bit sorry for him in that he was not in his home stadium. It was still an honor to watch that bit of history.

We were home by 10:30 and no one thought it was necessary to go to buy a midnight copy of Harry Potter. Mom and Austin went to Walmart at midnight. Austin was pretty excited. M-E never finished the 5th book so she won't let me read 6 until we read 5. I know where she hid the copies. Would it be bad if I took the book out, put a different cover on it and then replaced it later. BAD MOMMY, BAD MOMMY.

No comments: