Blog Archive

Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday the 13th......

Hate this combination of days.  I guess I should just get over it....

Okay, so I am over it.  But today we are doing a "last" .  Last IT LP in IR until admission.  Four more during the next stages of treatment.

Lasts are always fun if they are unpleasant. Today Meb will be trying a first, a caffeine infusion.  Caffeine infusion you say....  I have been asking for the IV coffee for a long time.  The longer I am in the process, the more I realize they are are hold out on us. 

So, about to leave for the hospital for a last and a first.  We will see how the day balances out.

Oh, btw, the Second Sherlock Holmes does not disappoint.  It is funny and thoughtful and it was wonderful to go to a movie with my lovely charming and fabulous child.    Not many people go on Wednesday so it was perfectly permitted. 

1 comment:

Nonna Madonna said...

Seeing a movie in the middle of the day is a treat, but it does throw you a bit off balance (you the generic workaholic I am saying). Saw Hugo today. Loved it. Will get right on that Sherlock Holmes flick, soon as it breaks into the cheap seat places. Meanwhile, good to hear the steady progress being made by Meb.