Blog Archive

Monday, January 09, 2012

Day 7,

So Meb cleaned out her whole room.  Lots of things went, Liz--- more stuff here for you to put out in the world for sale--- (I am going to see if she reads my blog).

I thought the clean house part was pretty interesting.  I sit at a desk that is sort of cluttered, really cluttered, it feels good to have things to discover around me.  I am so pleased when I find an errant check lurking, not so pleased when I find an unpaid bill.  Every now and then I have to really find something like my new GOOD TO GO pass that is fully charged and waiting for me NOT to go on the 520 bridge.  I might do it, I might not.

We have a history of cleaning the house before the house keepers come.  Recently, we are just putting things on my "desk".  I suspect I am not the only one with a box or a bag or a corner that has a few things stashed in them that will be needed later.  Where is???? That is when we go into the deep deep dark and pull them out only to also examine long lost other items.

I guess we have to look at what is happening next week as a great big deep house cleaning.  They are going to go into Mary-E's body and do a deep cleaning.  Every single errant (new favorite word) cell must die so the new ones will have a new home.

So with the cleaning of MEB's room comes a huge mess in the rest of the house.   Everything is so closely connected and intertwined.  It is hard to push on one thing and not have something else give.

But as with the newly created mess from the cleaning of Meb's room, it is time to deal with each "side affect" one at a time.

No comments: