Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Day 13,

Meeting at the SCCA with a Social Worker.  In all honesty we intend to be polite but Fred Wilkenson is the only social worker we have the strength to torture.  He is the vestige of what we have left of our long time much loved Hem/Onc team and we are not going to jump ship.  Of course if they offer us a new car or something we might have to re-consider.

Meb has to have a Spinal Tap/Chemo today.  She is going to go to the hospital with Joey.  Her request.  I am sure they will do fine.  Mary-Elizabeth's friends will leave the area soon so it is great she can have some more time with her peeps. 

I woke up this morning and realized that it had been exactly a year since Dad decided to depart.  He has quite a job to do right now so he had better focus!  Belle says he is still around.  I certainly could use a visit right now from him. I am probably off his list because I don't even know who won the Rose Bowl.  I hear that Oregon played yesterday...

1 comment:

Lori Mann said...

Oregon won, just in case you didn't know that yet...!