Blog Archive

Sunday, January 15, 2012

My Novena............

Mother Mary. 

Mary-Elizabeth is a remarkable and special child, I am sure that you meant for her to be here more than her 19 years..... I know you know the agony I am experiencing because I saw it in your eyes when I had a long conversation with you in the Vatican.   I saw how carefully you cradled your son.

I pray that you are in charge and we will come out of the other end of this challenge in one piece.  I am not asking for more, I only ask that you watch over us and care for us in the way you cared for your own children.  You know what it is like to loose someone you love.  I trust that with your guidance, we will grow to know the things in life that are before us will not conquer us....... 

2 comments:

AnneK said...

Oh, Sally, no one could have said this better. I feel your heart aching every moment. "If two or more are gathered in His name, NOTHING SHALL BE IMPOSSIBLE..." I know there is a miracle with our darling Mary-Elizabeth's name on it. Thank you for allowing me to join you on your journey. I love you both so very much. May you and Mary-Elizabeth be cradled in the palm of His hand as you embark on this part of your travels. And may Mary-Elizabeth have a hundred years of good health when this transplant is complete. Blessings and more blessings...today...tomorrow...ALWAYS.

Anonymous said...

Keeping God busy with all our clamoring. Love, hugs and many, many prayers. Love Roslyn and vinnie