Blog Archive

Monday, January 02, 2012

Day 14 a Count Down to Day 8

Day 14:  14 days before Meb is admitted to Childrens to Count down from Day 8 to 0 and then counting to Day 100.

I think that the count down thing is that these really really smart people all wanted to be Astronauts and had to settle for life saving careers.

Today Day 14, is a bright star day.  No clinic appointments and fun scheduled.   Meb and Joey are going to do some shopping.

 I am going to think about taking down the tree and re-arranging some furniture.  I am going to put away some cloths that Maggie so kindly washed, dried and folded.  Also a chicken and some green will be thrown into the oven.   The dogs will be given a long walk in between some of the wind we are expecting.  So Day 14, is a normal day.

Challenge for the day.  Make my phone sync with my computer on I-Tunes.  Now who ever thought we would use those words. 

Also I will be playing endless games of Temple Run and trying to figure out what Tumblr is but won't be admitting that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you would like pinterest too. Oh oh. (maggie)