Blog Archive

Thursday, January 05, 2012

Day 11

Quiet time.  Good time.  A bit of freedom, the understanding that the days are slipping away so we are getting ready.

Yesterday a blood draw, meeting with the doctor in clinic.  Still waiting for tests to be done,  There was some concern about how the LP was done in IR for the IT.  (I don't think I can type that enough)  Still need a bone marrow aspiration.  The extra time I was concerned about seems to have been needed.  It is such a complicated process.  Today we go and she has a dental appointment.  The mouth is a huge source of germs that can enter the body so they need it to be in good shape. 

I am also feeling really really antsy and like I should go somewhere for a couple of days. I also feel like I can't go... Maybe this is the time I should escape. I need some beach and wind and a dog with me.   I will do some research to see where I can do all those things.  
We shall see.

There is one eye lash left.  It must be time. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waves, wind, dogs: High Tides Resort, Moclips.
1-800-MOCLIPS

from a Ballard Attorney u know!

Anonymous said...

I also recommend this spot.

Brian R

Nonna Madonna said...

Maybe your dad is nudging you to get away to his old coastal getaway?