Blog Archive

Sunday, January 08, 2012

Day 8 and counting.

Quiet Sunday. on our "Itinerary" (At Children's we have Schedules) at SCCA we are on a cruise back to health and we have Itinerary.,
Breakfast at Salmon Bay
Short Walk to Market
Continue taking down Christmas
Putting of Silver Ware away.
Putting of Christmas Dishes way
Working on moving the secretary from the living room to the Kitchen because we could use the drawers, we have the secretary so the move is free.
Work on the basement a bit.   Not much.  Margaret has been doing laundry so I don't want to get in the way.

Realize how stressed I am because my back just seized up.  Damn, Take really good drugs to help.
Not much.  But the trick is to keep moving forward.

Oh, my really great datebook arrived yesterday.  First entry's have been made.  I am debating if it is a daily journal or if I should look to the pages ahead.  Looking ahead is hard right now.  I am going to fill it with coming events.  They will just be different. No school starts and ends no parties, not events not plays, no movies. 

Day 1 Transplant
Day 30- Engraftment?
Day 80 Graft vs Host evaluation
Day 100..... out of the SCCA back to Children's Hem/Onc.

So I will put day one in the datebook as soon as the first unit is hung....... Then we will really start.  Until then,

Bone Marrow
Meeting with Radiology at UW
Meeting with Child Life
Meeting to sign off on the Transplant
Meeting with.......................

Check in to the Hem/Onc Hilton eight days from today.

No comments: