Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Great Friends



Gifts come in lots of different sizes and shapes and packages. Some are small and appear to be insignificant at first. M-E was very so happy to be surrounded by people that have loved her and helped her through this process. She was ecstatic to be surrounded by her best friends. Laughter is so healing. Thanks again for all your love and support.

She was complaining a bit about feeling lousy and I reminded her of something I said 11 months ago.

We were sitting in the hospital, 48 hours after learning about her diagnosis, waiting for the first chemo treatment. I was holding her hand and said: " Remember how you feel right now. You feel healthy and strong and ready for this battle. You are onto to win this battle and you will feel this way again." She squeezed my hand and it began.

I reminded her we are so close to that place again.

No comments: