Blog Archive

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Thoughts on the End of the Year

They are a strange sort of thing. Thoughts and new plans. I guess I have the belief that 2006 should be summed up and plans made for 2007. I feel a need to do the usual unkeepable resolutions and then find the list and laugh at my big plans. It seems to be part of what we do with life. We plan, we resolve, we organize and plan some more.

I don't feel that I can do that right now. I can plan some of the big things. The major events that require more than grabbing a tooth brush and going out the door. High School and two 4 legged creatures make that difficult. They require some thoughtful planning. A movie can happen on the spur of the moment. A play takes a bit more. Dinner plans are easy. I guess it is about taking a few hours here and there. Maybe that will be the resolution.

Not the Basement: One box at a time.

I will work on the list for tomorrow. Maybe that will be the resolution. Make a list of things to do. I did find a frame in the basement and I did frame a picture of one of M-E's art pieces. See I can accomplish tasks.

No comments: