Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

September a month of Contraditions

It is Pediatric Cancer Awareness month.  I have been aware of Pediatric Cancer for way too long but never really knew it was the month of awareness for until last year.  I am not sure when this all started but September has been significant for a bunch of reasons.

September 13, 2004:  Date of first remission.
September 28, 2011:  Date of Relapse
September 30, 2014:  Things seem to be fine.

So I am working on loving September since we are having good news for two out of three times. 

My questions for today are:  Now What?.

Its time, very much time for me to start generating money in a constant and steady manner.  More efforts in networking, redrafting my resume and then seeing what I need to do to convince someone I am exactly the right person for the job.

I will keep trying... Because if we have learned nothing about the past few Septembers... Trying is the only option.  Eventually you get good news. 




No comments: