Blog Archive

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Four More Doses of Ara-C to go.




Sebla and M-E at the Westin over Spring Break (a happier time)


She is very tired and withdrawn right now. I feel like I have to be here for her but she does not want me to touch her or talk to her most of the time. She is withdrawn as she uses all her strength to get better.

She is watching Bewitched. The old television show. I am amazed at how it holds up. I never appreciated Aunt Claira's door nobs.

She has a few days off. She will rest and wait for her energy to return.

I have to go to Skagit County for an early hearing. Mom is here and so is Alison. Alex went home this morning. I have to be there early so I will get up, grab a coffee and scoot out of here.

M-E is at a place where she will let me leave in the mornings and she will still sleep. Her best time for sleep is from about 6:00 am to 10:00 am. She sleeps like a rock. I feel better if she is able to sleep.

Days, I am counting the days to the end of this phase.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pictures, painful as some of them may be, are helpful. They make M-E's experience more real and now, and give the words a clearer, sometimes more urgent relevance. Thank you for taking time to post them.