Blog Archive

Friday, June 17, 2005

June 17 2005

One year ago today we found out something was wrong with M-E. We are having a celebration but not what you might think. I have not mentioned why I remember this day. I am going to keep this day deep in the crevice of my heart. We are having a party.

M-E is 5 days away from her last dose of Dexemethezone and has not chemo this week. She is feeling great. She announced she was going to have a kid birthday party. She told me that we would have it and she would organize it, make the calls, arrange for transportation of the kids and Ana would do the shopping. I was to arrange to provide cash. Seemed reasonable. She has executed.

10 girls from her class will arrive this evening between the hours of 5:00 and 5:30 p.m. Pizza Hut will deliver at 5:45 p.m. We leave for the pool at 6:45 p.m. Return at 8;15 p.m. for cheese cake.

I will let you know how it goes. This is a great age. Great group of girls and a nice way to start this week-end. We are not talking about Monday until Monday.

So wish me luck.

No comments: