Blog Archive

Saturday, November 19, 2005

HARD WEEK


It was a hard week. Lots to do, no energy for things I thought should get done. As I look around the house I can see bits of chaos everywhere. Unrecycled boxes, items not put away. You know. Life not in neat and tidy places.

M-E has had a hard week. The emotional war is winning now. I am always surprised by the way things are out of control for no apparent reasons. I don't know where the triggers are hiding. Lack of sleep, too much unplanned activity, life in general. It sort of creeps in and pounces every now and then. Each slide back into despair she makes takes tremendous amounts of energy to regain normal. It is possible but sometimes I let my life get me down.

It will be better. We will be able to make this work. We will let the world move beyond us and catch up later. Life is not a straight line, it is a complicated process. Simple is not reality but something we strive for each day.

The link below is to a site that helps with stress by focusing it on the puzzles. Little accomplishments. I have even managed to finish a few correctly.



http://www.websudoku.com/

No comments: