Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Some Random Useless Ramblings


Well life is pretty much back to normal. We are yelling and each other. So I am a happy camper.

Mary-E was just told that Laura is really really coming back. I hope things work out.

Sadie thinks the new food providers are straight from heaven.

We are watching Northern Exposure, season 3, and watched our neighbor Bob.

The leaves are gone from our trees but not the grapes.

The election is over in a couple of hours. I voted almost a month ago so I have been very miserable recently.

I have to do lots of things this week and am looking forward to a Friday off.

Belle and Karen are coming next week. Belle is upset that someone else bought the 132 piece sterling silver set 2199.00 on E-Bay.

We are going out to dinner. I can not face the kitchen.

No comments: