Blog Archive

Sunday, November 20, 2005

The Picture says it all


Full Moon, cold clear night. Everything sort of out of sorts and focus.

This was the full moon on the 16th, the night of my 52nd birthday.

I have no complaints about my birthday. I received great cards and lots of calls and bad singing from lots of friends, great presents, rain chains, a badger fetish, a red hat pin, We had a number of birthday meal celebrations, chocolate cake and Isabel learning that there is no end of birthdays.

It just seemed out of sorts. I let the activity of the week get to me M-E was having a hard time with lots of different things and that makes me crazy so it was just all fell apart.

Belle and Karen were here and we had a great day of just doing weird things that people from little towns that have no shopping available do for fun, like go to Bellevue. We were there before Nordies opened. What surprised me was how my sister thought she would get more than 30 minutes of time to shop.

Nordsroms and I do not have a good relationship. They have never quite forgiven me for the fact that I took 42 uniforms back the first two years that Mary-E was at St. Joseph's. The buttons kept falling off and I simply did not have time to deal with it.

Just to report, things are better this Sunday. The moon is fading and house is almost ready for Jackie tomorrow. I have cleared a few items from the car for the trip to Eugene, I think we are under control.

But then I have made that mistake before............

No comments: