Blog Archive

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Wierd things happen when you are not paying attention.

GVHD..  is here but not in a large amount.  No treatment for it now.  She seems to have an H.Pyloric infections in her stomach.  It is a bacteria many of us have that can create an ulcer.  More tests must be done before a treatment will be prescribed.

We also whined enough that they changed her overnight hydration to 10 hours.  I even re-programed the pump with little problems but there are secret numbers.  I should call the FBI or Home Land Security to see if they recorded the call. 

So more waiting but not a huge problem.

While we wait, I am starting to watch the outside world wake up.  I was moving some things around in the garden and noticed that Mr. Flamingo was in the tree.  I was going to switch trees.  Oops the tree has grown around him.   If the tree swallows him and then he grows inside and then the tree dies and becomes fossilized, then what? 

No comments: