Blog Archive

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

We are so happy at the Hem/Onc Hilton

Well it was a productive day, M-E's teeth were cleaned and we had a simulation of the Radiation. We then stopped by the Hem/Onc clinic to have the bump on her leg checked. I should have known better than to do that. I should have known that it was not good to let them look, and ponder and worry. So here we are room 3267, sharing the space with two other children. I am certain they would not be pleased to know that we are here for an unknown infection but then I am not going to say anything yet.

I did get some work done this A.M. I am going to see how far I get this evening. A little bit at at time. Lots of deep breaths and some trusting activity needs to be done practiced by me. Her ANC is high enough to start Consolidation but now with the infection we could be pushed off another week. We all seem to be in this holding pattern. I am just going to try and do my best. I have decided to try and not worry about any schedual. I will let everyone know when it starts and not until.

I can report that the University Hospital has the best food on this side of the Montlake Cut. If you ever have an urge for good lentil soup, try there. Very good.
Well they are medicating M-E with lots of antibiotics and we shall see if the new spot grows.


No comments: