Blog Archive

Sunday, September 19, 2004

I really have other stuff to do but then......

I have that "You must have something productive to do gene" I just need to sit here. I also need to figure out if I tossed my new spare pair of glasses away. I had them in a bag and we have had recycle day and.......... I think it is possible. Oh, well no one has even noticed I have new glasses. I knew I should have purchased the ones with the red rhinestones on them. M-Elizabeth did not want to be seen with me. How can she talk? She has 5 tattoos, three on her back and one on each side.

Oh, now I understand. When you get old like I am, 50, you start to do things like get sparkly rhinestone cat eye glasses because no one notices you have new ones. I guess that garish cloths and wild hats and rhinestone glasses are the fault of the world not the person that puts them on. Now that I have solved that dilemma I am going to go get another cup of coffee.

1 comment:

Tom Pedreira said...

M-E:

Congrats on your blog! It is fantastic. Great to see you last Friday, as well.

You should put up your mom's bio and a like to the firm's Web site: www.mikkelborg.com.

-- Tom Pedreira