Blog Archive

Saturday, September 04, 2004

We have had better days and nights

So let's see. The dishwasher is making a funny noise or maybe I am just hearing it for the first time. The Endro docs don't know how to treat or manage M-E's blood sugar. We have to test at 2:00 am which is great. Now I set an alarm to wake up and worry.

I can not get the DSL line to work. I would love the call tech support but then I cannot call and us the computer at the same time. Yes, I am being whinny. Sleep would be a good thing but the schedule that is set up for the various procedures requires attention every 3 hours so , I guess this new baby's name is Lue and we have lots of midnight feedings. I am sure there is a light at the end of the tunnel but it feels like a black hole at the furthest reaches of the universe and they are going to turn off the Hubble soon so we can have more toys for wars. Oh, can you tell I am in one of those moods?

Sal


No comments: