Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Things Do Work Out

I wonder. I wonder if "Intelligent Design" is not a concept we should not explore more fully. I always have my doubts and then things like the Venice trip are postponed and then the need for lots of attorneys in the office billing lots of hours happens. Due to some weird coincidences, three partners and one of our contract attorneys are all gone for a while. Vacations, meetings, things not planned or expected. So we need bodies that can handle the work flow.

So, I am now handling other person's work flow. I had blocked this time out for vacation so now I will be able to be available. Except for today.

Today she is sleeping. Post high dose prednisone, she has a crash day. A day where only sleep will do. She slept for more than 13 hours and is back to sleep now. One good restorative day and she off the the races again.

I will work on some at home projects and some office stuff via my computer and then I will see what else can be accomplished. Lots to do, always.

The neighbors either love it or hate it. ( Pictures by tomorrow.)

No comments: