Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Lots of Tears

We are working towards late April, early May. Lots of tears and hopes of getting to go now.

She woke up in such misery yesterday. I sat her down and told her we were not going to Venice. I said as a parent, it was my job to make the hard choices and decisions and I had made the decision that now was not the time for this trip. No argument, not discussion, just dealing with it.

It was the right decision. I followed my gut. Maybe that was why I did not get out the suitcases yet. We have the outfits. I think it is ironic that the "hoodie" M-E bought is the color of this type. Perfect for Spring.

Well M-E does not know it yet but Mom and Dad are coming with the dog today. It will be a great surprise. I have to go do some Laundry.

No comments: