Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

I Found Color and this might be day 28

Okay, I found the color. How much fun it that. It is gray outside and even the gross beaks are grey but I found something to spice life up with. I need a life. I am sitting at my front window, watching the birds complain that the white millet feeder is not full, watching the leaves float down the street. Big rain today. It is a sad small life but I will take what I can get. I am so glad that we painted the house full of big color because it does make us smile and matches the current season. Oh, I never thought about how the house will look when Christmas arrives. Oh, well.....

I am going to try and get us admitted to the hospital today. This is always a challenge. We are going for an ANC of 750. We shall see. Pray, Please, Lots. I am finding day 27 is not so much fun right now. It is like being stuck in a snow bank, lots of spinning wheels. Not sure when we are going to be released. Limbo you might say, Purgatory. I may have to examine how to get out of Purgatory more carefully. I did join the church that created Purgatory.

I actually love the gray this time of year. The gray of the sky when the cloud are full of rain is so refreshing. It is nice to know that everything is getting the water it needs. We need it SO much. I planted some bulbs and things are dry deep deep down. The grass looks good but the trees are in trouble.

It is sort of like M-E, she looks great right now. She has this beautiful pale freckled skin. She has a bounce to her step, she has this great "portable hair" . She has a smile that could knock anyone dead. She has a great sense of humor and a wit that just blows me away. Yet, under the surface we may still have problems lurking. Deep down we have the potential for disaster. We will never know because we are never going to let any of the bad things come back. Her lookemia could be gone or not. They are going to keep treating her until they believe it will never ever return.

May this be day 28.

No comments: