Blog Archive

Friday, October 28, 2011

Did you know today was the 28th? and we have been in the Hospital since the 9th of October!!!!!!

I am loosing time and space here.  Seems to be dragging but I guess that is to be expected.  I am just totally discomberated.  I don't know where stuff is, I can't focus, I am even having the urge to do laundry.  The world is just alllllll our of sorts.

I feel like I am inside a glass jar and can't find the way out.  I am functioning inside my the jar and trying to communicate but then find it is not being successful. 

This is such a different journey than last time and I knew it would be but the reality of DIFFERENT is beginning to sink in.  I have to just forget everything I think I know and go with what is happening.  I have to figure out a way to focus on what needs to be done and get it done.

  I am not able to focus on even little things.  Stuff is scattered between here and the hospital.  Like right now, where is my Kindle and my Ipod Nano.  I think they ran away with my blue  ink cartridges.  What's with that? 

So I I will take a few deep breaths and see what the day brings. 

No comments: