Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

5 am and other wierd and random thoughts.

So our bathroom is being destroyed and rebuilt.  I hear rumours that it will be wonderful and fabulous and oh so magical.  Thanks to Heidi Behrns Benedict, the girl to call during any design emergency.

Destruction took only a day.  Once the bad mold was found, it was taken out with no mercy.  It ended up in the back yard and will be hauled to the dump.  It is a big pile of stuff and is sort of amazing.  Back yard looks like a West Virgina road side, including the toilet and sink randomly scattered along the side of the house.

We are limping along with only one bathroom and a sort of working shower upstairs. (Next Project).  but we need to deal with one issue at a time.  

I am not going to state the obvious here.  I am not going to complain about being here 18 days.  It might take me longer to settle in then other people but it seems like I might have finally quit fighting the bit.

We are here for as long as it takes.  I will continue to escape when I can and do what I need to do.  

So here is to the docs that came to the room and did the Chicken Dance.  It was great and uplifting and I think as important as my consulting of the magic 8 ball.  Go Docs....... Doctor Dan was especially wonderful.

Also does anyone know why all of the American Girl dolls have hair?  I think I will send them an e-mail.

Why is it that I wake up at 5:00, after Midnight Bacon and before Starbucks opens?

Maybe I can go back to bed now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the pink hair....

Liz said...

Ditto for me! I'm sure Sophie is going to want to emulate this look.