Blog Archive

Monday, February 14, 2005

We are at the end of Month 6

Valentine's Day. Month 6 is over. Hopefully in two years you will be meeting with us at Toyota's for a WE ARE DONE celebration. (M-E's favorite Sushi place.)

Six months. I find that we have less difficulty with this date due to a couple of weeks that M-E is feeling better. She is eating and has a bit of energy. Maybe her recent anxiety is from the fact that she does feel better. She has time for anxiety. I will take what is dealt to us. Good Bad, it is what it is.

Exciting news. My vacuum is not dead. It just needed a new filter. See I have a life. I have exciting things going on. I am not obsessed with shots and pills and treatment schedules. I have time for fun and creativity. I am just learning to enjoy the simple things in life, like a working vacuum.

Happy Valentine's day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Saint's Preserve Us!!! Next thing we know you'll be extolling the virtues of your washing machine! Transformation in process...stay tuned to this blog!