Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

How We are Over Compensating....

It started out when we stole the wreath from our neighbor's sister.  It was not on her door and I was there and then I thought it was a good idea to have it.   



Then Lisa stole her sisters. 
We felt guilty and sent the wreath fairies to find a suitable replacement.
Then Keith and Carol swapped out the Swag for their wreath.  Then I found a little sparkly wreath and took the Swag and gave it to Sharynn.  Then Angie gave me a new one.  Lisa then came a stole the extra one. 

Now things are starting to appear on the wreaths, lights, bows and fancy things.  Things seem to have settled into adding fancy things.  Love the surprises....

Ps. I cann't seem to be able to upload the pictures so that will be later.

No comments: