Blog Archive

Monday, September 02, 2013

We are finally in our Respective Places

She has a class today.  I have a basement full of laundry.

I am going to let it sit for another day and make a last gasp at some relaxation.  I feel a bit of the world passing me by in a new way.

I am not dealing with a cancer child (less then 24 hours).  I don't have a bit trial this week.  I am not starting school.  The universe has opened a tiny hole for me to explore.  A place I have not been for many many moons.

I don't know what I am going to do.  I don't have a plan other than I am going to make a plan.  I am going to focus on simple things like going to the eye doctor, seeing my dentist, weeding the garden, taking care of business.  That should take two days. 

Instead of getting myself "busy"  I am going to sit for a bit, map out a plan and walk through some doors, knock on some doors, spread my tentacles into the universe and reconnect to the right place.

But for today, I am going to pack the dogs, wake up Michelle and drive to Camano Island.  Tucker has been wanted to eat some seaweed.

So that is the plan for today. 

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Sounds like a good plan.