Blog Archive

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

It was just one of those days...

Started out great.  Had to wait a long time for her endoscopy.  Evidently the Gastro Team is in Japan learning the Toyota Method and the three fellows are all off for a month so our doc was swamped.  The Toyota Method teaches ways to be efficient.  I know a really big way to be efficient.  Be at work.....

So because her stomach does not always digest her food right and empty Michael Collins (Australian anesthesiologist who eats Kangaroo) had to entibate her and it really did a number on her throat.  She was pretty sore and pretty freaked out and pretty unhappy last night.  She was awake when they took it out.

No answers, some noise about somethings I did not want to hear about but no one had any answers because they were backed up and there was no report. 

I finally came home about 10 last night.  She is tired, I am tired and we are tired. 

It will be fine. She will be fine.  I will be fine. 

Fine is not always fine.

I am posting pictures of food for Walter to see.  It does not come in packages.

No comments: