Blog Archive

Friday, March 08, 2013

level 7

Outer ring: This ring houses the violent against people and property. Sinners are immersed in Phlegethon, a river of boiling blood and fire, to a level commensurate with their sins: Alexander the Great is immersed up to his eyebrows.


I am not above violence. I try to avoid it and I think I should get a medal for being so good most of the time.

I did not use the Roman Candle or fire crackers in the hospital.  When they refused to bring me a big sharp knife with which to cut bread, I brought my own from home and then never once Brandished it......  They never called Code Purple on me.  I only occasionally correct those who use whom incorrectly.  We have only complained at three of the three restaurant we visited and only stomped out on one.

I think I might end up in Level Seven, ring one.  If that is where Alexander the Great is hanging out, it might be interesting.   I am sure I would be in the boiling river of blood up to my knees or here.....  

No comments: