Blog Archive

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Early Fall Mornings


Sadie is quite excited this morning. The rest of the neighborhood does not share her enthusiasm. She was able to chase the cat that was stalking the squirrel. This sort of behavior is sort of a doggie double play. We were out walking early and no one in the neighborhood joined our exploration.

It is a bit gray but not cold. No rain, yet, and the leaves make a wonderful shuffle noise when we walk. Now, I am the only one with leaves so I have to walk back and forth lots to get my fill. Oh, well, it is one of those days where I will be filling bird feeders, raking leaves and doing some minor winter clean up. M-E will be doing some homework and trying to get her IPOD up and running again. No excitement.

I watch many run around and am glad I have learned to not be in that place of constant motion. Time for quiet is very good for the soul. My sole has needed lots of quiet. ALL finally let me be in a place where that is a reality.

No comments: