Blog Archive

Monday, October 24, 2005

Flexibility





Isabel loved the leaves. She put most of them in the container but there was a certain amount of throwing involved.







It is a skill and something you have to practice. I have learned the skill but need to "stretch" more all the time.

Today for example. I am up, I am ready to go. The house is in marginal shape for the housekeeper. Bless her heart. I have the dog fed, the dish washer ready to go, the washer and dryer are working. I have put items out for mailing and here I sit on an ice bag.

M-E is just off her prednison. It is the first night she has really slept in a week and she cannot get out of bed.
.

I have taken to the ice bag for reasons I do not understand. It has made such a huge difference in my mobility. I am not certain as to why ice would make such a difference. Maybe all flexiblity come from times of quiet and then of activity.

I still have lots to learn and more stretching to do. I am better at letting go of the tense feeling in the pit of my stomach that comes from anxiety. It takes a lot for me to get to the place anymore. It is still not perfect ( ask poor Nancy and Rhonda about Friday). I have to learn to let go of it before I do get there. Another place for me to practice my flexibility.


No comments: