Blog Archive

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Fruit Stickers

I just ate one.

It was on the pear I bought at the store this morning. A little pear, a pear I had never seen before, one of about 8 different kinds of pears that were at the store, all bearing a fruit sticker.

They cause me endless trouble. What do you do with them? Can they be recycled? Do they remain undigested for years in you stomach? Are they made from a substance that will cause me to be in class action law suit in the distant future?

The biggest question. Whose fault is it? Is it because there are just so many different varieties of pears because growers are trying to make us crazy? or Did we demand more variety? Oh, it might be the fault of people like me. I will try most things at least twice. I did come home with three of the eight variety this week. Two different types of yams and three kinds of greens and 100% organic whole wheat flour. Opps.

I am the sole cause of fruit stickers.

No comments: