Blog Archive

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Future Trips and the Paths We have to Travel to Arrive


Yellow type, Methotrexate Yellow.. Or Yuck Yellow. M-E is in my bed, her tummy is upset and she is very mad at me. I am leaving on Thursday for Boise for my 20th law school class reunion. She is freaked. ( I was in deed only 12 when I went to law school) She does not want me to go. Now she is going to spend time with her dad and go see the Blue Angles, up close and personal. She gets to meet them and be very close to the planes. She is then going to Whitney's for a couple of parties and then..... She is going to be mad at me for leaving.

I have to go. I want to go. I need to go. It will be fine but the leaving will be difficult and there will be tears. Not from my 13 year old but from the little girl that is in my bed right now, with a tummy ache. She will be fine. I know she will be fine. She will regain her independence. I forget sometimes how dependent she has become but we will get through this "phase" also.

The link below is for the Venice Web Cam. You can watch the boats on the canals. We will try and find the place and wave when we arrive. It is sort of fun to watch.


http://turismo.regione.veneto.it/it/webcam/webcam2.html

No comments: