Blog Archive

Saturday, August 27, 2005

We are going to try and go to Eugene Tomorrow


WE don't seem to be getting very far, very fast.
M-E and Whitney and the dog need to get to Eugene for a week. I need some time off but don't seem to be able to let myself take it. I have so much guilt about the time I need to be at work and torn with M-E's needs, last year physical, this year physical and emotional. I have to let myself have some non-stressful time. I guess I need the world to stop and let me get off for a while.

We have been on a different track than everyone else but it has been quite the work out. I am so tired and know I need a rest but then the work thing keeps me thinking I should be there but when I am there I am not very productive because I am so tired. It is not a great place to be.

So here is the plan, take the girls and the dog and mom's dress to Eugene and a box of stuff for Dad to sell and 6 lbs of coffee for mother and the huckleberries and ....... I better start a list. Then I will stay as long as I can but be ready to come home if I have to. Well doesn't that sound like a restful vacation.

Well we shall see. A short time is better than nothing.

No comments: