Blog Archive

Saturday, August 20, 2005

She is home, in the fluffy bed and very cranky

She is in a foul foul mood. There is not much more I can say about it. Deep deep breaths. She was fine for a few minutes and then just fell apart. She wanted to clean her room, and re-organize all her drawers and then she wanted to do all the a laundry and was refusing to clean the house. ( Like I was worried about that today.) I finally was able to get her to the shower and then the long bath and now she is settled down.
Deep Breaths, Deep breaths........

She had a great time at camp. There were the three of our girls and five other friends. They all made friends and had a great time. Lots of fun things, good ??? food and nights out under the stars. She wants some horse time so I have to work on that.

She will be fine. She told me that she loved being a camp because she knew no one would take her to the hospital. Now I am not sure if that is true but it was her perception. She is home and safe and tired. Lots of rest next week.

No comments: