Blog Archive

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Last Years Post from this day

Friday, August 13, 2004

Well We are on Vacation.
We are surviving a Friday the 13th. Everyone knows I am a bit superstitious. I picked M-E up from the airport and she is taller and as brown as a button. They had a great time. I hussled her home and just wanted to do nothing at home for a bit. We had some appointments a Children's hospital. Another MRI, a meeting to sign surgery consents and then to see the anecthiogilst ( my personal way to spell this word. Of course the first guy I ran into was the hated Daniel. He tried to ignore me. Yeah, that lasted for a minute or two. Everything went like clock work. Yes, hospital food is still bad but they work harder at it. Barley Rissoto......I have to get off this thing. I think it would be more expeditious to write this dribble while not on the internet. I might be using my hostesses long distance. Not a lot of choices over here for connections.
posted by Mary-Elizabeth Sierra Lanham's Mom @ 9:35 PM 0 comments

No comments: