Blog Archive

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Is the Dead Character in Harry Potter REALLY REALLY DEAD

I don't think the dead person in Harry Potter is really dead. I think it looks really really bad, but it is a magical world. Let me know what you think. I think the person will be alive by the end of the last book. Just a thought.

I am going to Boise on Thursday. Between my clients and my daughter, it is not going to be an easy departure. She has been crying for two days. I am hoping this will go by the way side soon and settle down. She is a great child and on one level, she knows I need to go. On another she is not ready for me to be gone yet. I am sometimes surprised with the current level of Mommy need. I need so much to go and to relax and be away from all that is this current life.

I think we should be back to normal and then a melt down hits and I realize we are just not there yet. We will get there. It is going to take a while. The tummy ache is gone. It took a zofran to make it better.

Well we shall see. How it goes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Oh, Oh - I will call ME this weekend to ensure she's not having toooo much fun. She will be OK and so will you friend Sal.
Love.