Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

No News is Good News



Lots to do, work is screaming for some attention so I will attent. I have not heard from M-E she is still at camp. I figure every day she can be there is a very very good thing. I want her to remember this week as a great one. She is with her good buddies and is doing fun things. No phones, no Ipods, no computers. Time with real people.

I keep playing the events of last year in my head. Blood draws every few hours, shots, chemo, bad food, confused friends, and family, lots of unanswered questions and lots and lots of fear. We know the monster now and have faced the demon head on. A year, has passed. I think that is what shocks me the most. It is time to shift focus and look around and see what has been ignored. I guess the first thing on my agenda is getting new blinds. After 10 years, they are done. One just collapsed.

No comments: