Blog Archive

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Some Days are Just More Difficult than Others




More reunion pictures, I want to remember all the fun we had. Three of the five are judges, now we know what they do in their spare time (The cats were not class mates. Luci is the big one and Annie seems wise even without her eye.)

I thought things were okay but then the itches started. First at her ankles, then on the top of her foot and by 3:00 a.m. it was all over. I took a picture of the rash but she would not let me put it here. Go figure.

We has spent about 3.5 hours at the doctor yesterday but they were not very excited about it. I was more excited this morning. She and Alison went into the doctor. Lots of fussing, looking and finally. Hives.

What causes them Dr. We don't know. They go away after some time, some cool bathes, some ice compresses, something stronger than Benydryle and more time. Oh, well, when it comes down to it, Modern Medicine does have it's basis in baking soda. She can go to Camp on Sunday.

Oh I had worried that I had set up camp and now she was not going to get to go. It would break my heart.



I walked into work to see both of my most time consuming clients. No time to breath, no time to do the kind of job I like to do. I don't like to feel rushed and out of control the first day back. Nancy did a great job and I did remember to tell her. It was rough on both of us. I had hoped this would be a quiet week. The next two weeks look that way.


No comments: