Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

New Web Cam



http://www.comune.venezia.it/webcam/sntfosca.asp

I have found that there are web cams from all over the world. This one is fun. Ms. Lisa suggested I put it in my links so people did not have to scroll down and find it. I tried that and since I am not really sure what a link is, I would suggest that you go to the site and then save it as a favorite. Some day I will go to Microsoft U and learn more.

Well, I have to confess. Confession is good for the soul. Here I have this week of non-parental duties. I could be doing things like going to plays with friends, sorting the ever rising stack of medical bills, watering my plants, finishing my newest quilt, marching for world peace. What did I do, the other night from the comfort of my marshmallow/cloud bed? I watched Tommy Lee go to college. Not only did I watch it but I am considering getting TiVo so I don't miss any episodes.

See, I have suspected for a long time that now that the storm is waning, I am not as unscathed as I had hoped. I think serious damage was done to my brain and my body.

For those of you that missed it, Tommy has started college at University of Nebraska, he is having trouble with chemistry and had his room redecorated by his staff. His roommate is a senior. He signs autographs and has lots of tattoos. I will keep you updated.

No news from M-E. I so hope she will remember what an independent child she was and get some of her confidence back.

No comments: