Blog Archive

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Somethings even surprise me.

Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers
EntryPageviews
United States
373
United Kingdom
35
Singapore
12
Australia
5
Germany
5
Russia
5
Bulgaria
4
Canada
3
Indonesia
2
France
1
 
 
 
A while back I learned I could find out who is reading the blog.  The array of counties amazes me.  Anyone out there should let me know why and what brought you to this place.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Pageviews by Browsers
EntryPageviews
Safari
186 (40%)
Internet Explorer
159 (35%)
Firefox
60 (13%)
Chrome
23 (5%)
Mobile Safari
10 (2%)
Opera
8 (1%)

1 comment:

Candi Merrill said...

I came to your blog because my husband went through a bone marrow transplant almost 2 years ago and a stem cell infusion a year ago (how time flies!) I think you had visited our blog - The Bone Marrow Boogie. Through some amazing miracle (probably Betsy) I discovered we have some things in common, including early life in Idaho. And I think our dads may have been friends who shared an interest in beekeeping? It sounds too incredible, too far-fetched, but does that seem like it could be possible?