Blog Archive

Friday, January 11, 2013

Year of the Water Snake and Drinking Death Wish Coffee

WE have been on a very long journey.  One that has ups and downs.  Set backs and gains.  Lots of stuff. I figure we can not be surprised and it is all under control.  I have more hope than before.  Why you ask?

I have had a whole pot of DeathWish Coffee.  It is supposed to be the most highly caffeinated coffee in the world.   http://www.deathwishcoffee.com/

I am not sure whether or not it is but Just saying sometimes makes it better.

It is also the year of the Snake.  More importantly a Water Snake.  This happens only once every 60 years.  Yes draw your own conclusions as to how old I will be this year.  

Just also remember the water snakes are the worst of the lot.  They are the most deadly, hard to see and sometimes cause funny things to happen in movies like Father Goose. 

See what happens when I drink highly caffeinated coffee. 

Too many sad things are swirling around me today.  I am going to go have some more coffee.

No comments: